Alan DeKok wrote:
Jev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The warning:
[/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users]:23 WARNING! Check item "Exec-Program" ?found in reply item list for user "DEFAULT". ?This attribute MUST go on the first line with the other check items

Would this normally directly attributable to dictionary files? What else may cause this?

  The error occurs because the dictionaries the server is using
disagree with the code in the server.  The solution is to ensure that
the server is using the dictionaries which came with it.

Thank you Alan, I realized that the numbers for attributes have associations in the server it's self, and can not be simply changed. I finally have it fixed, through a lot of cajoling! :)

Is there anyway I can debug this on a lower level? I guess it's possible that the above warning is benign, and the reason for the script not getting called is due to something else??

No. The error explains why the script isn't being called.

Hindsight 20/20

Thanks Alan, for your patience, and response! Great software!

-Jev

If my radius account stop packet had no realm specified in it, could this stop the Exec-Program from working?

  No.