On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, LALOT Dominique wrote:

Hello,

I've changed ldap.attrmap to include:
checkItem       Pool-Name                       supannaffectation
That item is case insensitive as an ldap search

1.
I have to check now all the values of suppannaffectation to see if it's case sensitive. Is there a way to tell rlm_ippool to compare unsensitive?.

Not really unless you perform a simple code change to rlm_ippool. We really need lc() and uc() in rlm_expr, then you could use attr_rewrite to rewrite all your Pool-Name attributes to lowercase.

Is it possible to have the same pool Db for several pools (seems not but there is no doc, as there threads around the db database).

You could probably configure multiple module instances to use the same db. But i think it's clear enough that there's something wrong with your setup if that happens.

2. What is the way to say, if the pool dose not exist: take this one.

'this one' is? another pool, or an ip?

If you 're talking about another pool, you can probably do something with configurable failover. If you 're talking about an ip you can just set it before calling the ippool module.

3.
Last question: In our Cisco 3015, we can add another radius server for redundancy. Is there a way to synchronise the pools between them ( a radius master with slaves ..)

Not right now. Bug #46 describes the solution to the problem (though the corresponding code changes have not yet been done).

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT Ing?nieur Syst?me R?seau CISCAM Pole R?seau
Universit? de la M?diterran?e http://annuaire.univ-mrs.fr/showuser.php?uid=lalot

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf