On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 08:53:30PM +0100, Thor Spruyt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have configured freeradius to check against a postgresql database and
> when the user is valid, execute an external script. (which works fine)
> I have configured freeradius to store authentication results in a
> postgresql database which works fine if the user is either accepted or when
> the user is invalid (not found or incorrect password from the database).
> When when the user is valid (correct username and password from the
> database), but the external script rejects the user, freeradius doesn't go
> through the post-auth section and doesn't store the info in the database.

Try using rlm_exec and the patch I posted here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org/msg11332.html

This more neatly integrates your external script as a FreeRADIUS module
than anything Exec-Program-Wait can do.

I'll commit it to 1.1.0 once I get _some_ kind of positive feedback. ^_^

However, this is not a 1.0.2 candidate at this point, as it's not a bug
per se, but a feature change.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.