hi,

radrelay can run as a daemon. But since you only have one accounting server i don't see a point in using it. radsqlrelay (bug #154) could be helpful in your installation.

Must I modify radrelay source code to run it as a deamon?

I mean than every radius server record accouting packet in detail file, and fw detail to accouting server which write accouting data in database.

and this way can reduce loss when any server down .

Regards
Yyc

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf