On Dec 1, 2004, at 5:48 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
Chris Riley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm setting up freeradius, but our passwords are stored in a
non-standard format. It's no problem to write a perl script to handle
figuring out if a given user/password pair is OK, but I haven't been
able to figure out how to get freeradius to run this program to verify
the user. Ideally this could be done as a DEFAULT so I wouldn't have to
list all users in the user file.

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept
        Exec-Program-Wait = "/path/to/program args args"

This works great! And the username/password are passed in the environment variables USER_NAME and USER_PASSWORD. This is just what I need. Thanks.