Everytime an user tries to connect the answer is the following

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 209.127.82.2:1645, id=189, length=94
        NAS-IP-Address = 209.127.82.2
        NAS-Port = 40
        NAS-Port-Type = Virtual
        User-Name = "rgomez"
        Called-Station-Id = "9933"
        Calling-Station-Id = "2122852879"
        User-Password = "zqn58ifm"
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
rlm_eap: EAP-Message not found
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 0
rlm_sql_mysql: query:  SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck WHERE Username = 'rgomez' ORDER BY id
rlm_sql_mysql: query:  SELECT radgroupcheck.id,radgroupcheck.GroupName,radgroupcheck.Attribute,radgroupcheck.Value,radgroupcheck.op  FROM radgroupcheck,usergroup WHERE usergroup.Username = 'rgomez' AND usergroup.GroupName = radgroupcheck.GroupName ORDER BY radgroupcheck.id
rlm_sql_mysql: query:  SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radreply WHERE Username = 'rgomez' ORDER BY id
rlm_sql_mysql: query:  SELECT radgroupreply.id,radgroupreply.GroupName,radgroupreply.Attribute,radgroupreply.Value,radgroupreply.op  FROM radgroupreply,usergroup WHERE usergroup.Username = 'rgomez' AND usergroup.GroupName = radgroupreply.GroupName ORDER BY radgroupreply.id
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 0
Login OK: [rgomez/zqn58ifm] (from client cantv port 40 cli 2122852879)
Sending Access-Accept of id 189 to 209.127.82.2:1645
        Framed-Protocol := PPP
        Framed-MTU = 1500
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
        Idle-Timeout = 62000

As you can see there is not a accountiong answer. In the user's computer the access is denied I don´t know why. I test the radius server with radtest localy and ntradping remotely. Both ofthem work well. The problems is when I try to dial and authenticate via that server. I installed another server and I have the same.

Anyone who can help?.

Thanks in advance
Rafael Gomez
CCOM Venezuela
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel:
fax:
58-212-286.06.63
58-212-286.17.19

dangerous content and is believed to be clean.