I have had success with EAP-TLS and EAP-TTLS with a Linksys WRT54G and
Mac OS X Server backend and Mac OS X client.

For the WRT54G, set it to WPA-Radius, and put in your radius server IP
along with passphrase.  On your radius server, add an entry in the
clients.conf file for your router with ip and the secret you put in
the router.  This will let your AP talk to the Radius server.  In
radiusd.conf, just set up what type of EAP authentication you want to
use.  It's very well documented.

--
Justin Guidroz