"Also sprach Anson Rinesmith:"
> If you feel so strongly about changes needing to be made, then why not make
> an official comment to the RFC and try to make things better? An RFC is, by
> the way, a Request For Clarification.

I don't feel at all strongly about it.  I feel about as strongly about
it as if I were reading the back of a cereal packet and saw spelling
errors, terms used without definition, etc.

If you are motivated to make use of my comments and send them on to the
authors of the  RFC in question, then go ahead - I give permission.
Let's hope they can make use of them. If they want me to go through
line by line and rewrite it for greater comprehensiility, I might.

(can you please NOT attach the entire post WITHOUT commenting on it?
Thanks).

Peter

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html