Neil Craig wrote:
For places that have a non static IP then I thought MAC auth would
make
sense - so no matter what the IP changed to I could still authenticate
them...

You can do that by defining all possible IPs as clients.
But the downside is that you'll have to open you radius server to accept requests from all those IPs, which isn't a good idea because your server could than easily be disturbed by DOS attacks.

You can overcome the problem of dynamic IPs by using tunnels however.

--
Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.thor-spruyt.com
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65
Bestel nu uw exemplaar van Operationele verkoop (Walter Spruyt -
Liesbeth Huysmans) via www.salesguide.be Ontdek de Telenet Hotspot
service op www.telenet.be/hotspots