First thing, Alan thanks for your help on the Libtool issue I had
which didn't give me a working radclient.

I have put up some information at
http://home.sw.rr.com/jguidroz/radius.html about my configuration and
successes with using FreeRADIUS on Mac OS X Server 10.3.6.

Brief information from the website:
I've put together a Mac OS X Installer for FreeRADIUS based on the
12/02/04 snapshot.  The FreeRADIUS in this installer was patched with
this patch: http://home.sw.rr.com/jguidroz/freeradius-ssl-1.1.0-pre0.patch

This is patch was developed by Andreas Wolf (original found here
http://homepage.mac.com/andreaswolf/public/freeradius-ssl-1.0.0-pre3.patch)for
fixing some issues with Mac OS X.  I updated the patch so that it
would apply cleanly to the 12/02/04 snapshot.  I needed FreeRADIUS to
be patched so that it would run as a daemon on my server.

Also on the website (included in the Disk Image on the site), is a
FreeRADIUS StartupItem for Mac OS X, which will start the server on
boot.

I've also put up information on my success in configuring EAP-TTLS and
authenticating to Open Directory running on my server.

Keep up the hard work on some great software.
--
Justin Guidroz