To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 3:51 AM
Subject: Radius problem

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good day to all ...

Can you help me with this error in our radius.log

1.
Mon Dec 6 10:47:07 2004 : Error: Dropping packet from client pldt-clark:1645 - ID: 119 due to dead request 29357

2. Mon Dec 6 10:47:27 2004 : Error: rlm_sql_getvpdata: database query error
Mon Dec 6 10:47:27 2004 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): SQL query error; rejecting user

Thank you..

Philip Michael D Vargas
System Administrator
Angeles City Cable Television Network and
ComClark Network and Technology Corporation
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]