and I don't understand '==' for Service-Type and just '=' for Framed-MTU... what's the difference ?

take a look in rlm_sql under doc section.

Edgars

robert saab a écrit :

Hi all,

please give me any idea,

I have installed the latest version of Freeradius and my Access Point
is Proxim AP-4000 with 802.1x for authenticating method. Freeradius
can accept my credentials when i try to connect from XP Pro, but there
is no IP Address assigned from DHCP server.
This is my 802.1x configuration.
AP-4000 --> 10.7.3.252
DHCP Server --> 10.7.3.2, scope 10.7.3.129 - 10.7.3.254
Freeradius --> 192.168.1.5

it seems to be ok, or there is something wrong, please give some advice

*Grins*