Hi Mathias,

Yep, build from source and configure with the --disable-shared option.

Regards,

Guy

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that
it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you are not
the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing,
copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained
in it.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all e-mails leaving the
Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus
free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor
e-mail communications through our network is reserved by us.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html