Mike, Alan,

This policy module sounds interesting. Where can I find out more? Is it only in CVS?

josh.

Michael Griego wrote:
Thor,

You might want to take a look at the new policy module Alan has been
working on.  You could possibly set up different instances of the
rlm_attr_filter for each realm and then use the policy module to control
which instance gets called based on which realm the request is for.

--Mike