[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> What I currently have is generating a fake CHAP request  from
> EAP-MD5 with the  "FreeRadius-Proxied-To" attribute added,
> similar to what PEAP and EAP-TTLS do with the inner protocols,
> though it's all a bit hackish at the moment.

  Hmm, yes.  Ideally you'd want the EAP-MD5 module called during the
"pre-proxy" stage, and to re-write the data there.

> Any suggestions what to do here exactly?

  I think your method works, but I agree it's a bit hackish.

  The way the server handles the whole authorize/authenticate thing
could use some serious re-visiting.  But that;'s probably for a 2.0.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html