Hi Guy,
Thank you for your reply.I'm using XSupplicant.Also I'm using local
passwords in users.I think I have made some mistake in users file.Cau
you please tell me what all configuration I have to give in users
file.I have given the following configuraion in users file

DEFAULT Auth Type = EAP
                 FallThrough = 1

user  User-Password="hello"
         FallThrough = 1

In eap.conf I have enabled tls and ttls section.

For the xsupplicant I have done the following change in configuration file.

default {
  allow_types = all

  identity = <BEGIN_ID>bob<END_ID>

  eap-ttls {
      root_cert = /home/user/certificates/root.pem
      chunk_size = 1398
      random_file = /dev/urandom
      cncheck = myradius.radius.com
      cnexact = yes