On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Michel van Dop wrote:

Hello,

I wanne change in the dialup_admin the Personal Information page fields.
I now i can change in the admin.conf the user-info tabelname.
But how can i change the tabel fields, i can change the the user_info.php3.
But i thing there is a better solutions for this, but i don't now how?

Thank you,

Currently, dialupadmin does not allow configuring the Personal Information user fields. That's on TODO. You can always update the corresponding code to add a new field, it's not too much work (though it requires knowledge of PHP and how dialupadmin works).

Michel

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf