you can try http://moon.mt.lv/radius/
But it's MikroTik orientied application.

Edgars

Julius Igugu wrote:

Dialup Admin.

It's bundled with freeradius.

--- tekchip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there an administration application, possibly a web based one that
will do the administration of radius and through radius the back end
user dbase or is the best bet to pick a management application that
connects directly to the back end? For example I'm planning to use
freeradius with mysql. My choices now are ? through freeradius or
something like phpmysql directly to mysql. I was kind of thinking
management through freeradius might be better that way when theres a
major issue with freeradius or the dbase you see it on the management
tool. Eliminates the possability that a user would call and say 'I
cant log in' and having the tech say, well the database is
working...knowing that radius has gone down when it happens vs. when
a user calls. Not a huge difference but I was thinking it's a small
advantage. Thanks for any help/input you can provide.

=====
Brock Hatfield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See