I read acct_users and others files, but what I want to do is to add some register in the MySQL DB and can execute a different script to each user.

 This is my idea but I don't know if it is possible.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 09:23:12AM +0000, Santiago Balaguer García wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using RADIUS for more than 9 months and for each client a initial
> script is executed since the radreply table in MySQL has a field:

> * id *UserName * Attribute * OP *
> Value *
> * 25859 * aaaj100 * Idle-Timeout * := *
> 300 *
> * 25858 * aaaj100 * Session-Timeout * := *
> 3600 *
> * 25857 * aaaj100 * Exec-Program-Wait * = *
> /home/blackbox/todo.sh %u %n *
>
> If the attribite name of start session is Exec-Program-Wait, I want to
> know the attibute name of the end of session and if I must put in radreply
> table.

For an end of session script (eg. Accounting Stop) you want to use
rlm_exec with the Packet-Type set to Stop (off the top of my head)
in your accounting section of the FreeRADIUS configuration.