From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tim Winders
Sent: 13 December 2004 18:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: rlm_eap_tls not built because OpenSSL not found

Grrrr. It's always something.

Is there a way to configure a WinXP SP2 client to use EAP-TTLS/PAP?

When I enable TTLS, what default_eap_type do I specify?  I
would guess
PAP.

I have tried searching through the FAQ and the list archives,
but am still
confused.  Much of what is there doesn't seem to be relevant
anymore with
current freeradius versions.  (I am using the 20041210 snapshot)

--

Tim Winders
Associate Dean of Information Technology