Hi,

I am using FR-0.9 and MySQL as backend. how can i add
single framed-route for a user ? e.g. i just want to
forward /30 to a user.

what is the exact format for framed-route attribute ?

what i tried is 192.192.168.1 is the static ip user
and route would be added for 192.192.168.2 gw would be
192.192.168.1 metric 1

In RadReply Table:

Id      Attribute                  Op      Value
259   Framed-Route           :=      192.192.168.2/32
192.192.168.1 1

above is not working in my case. is it possible my PPP
is configured properly ?

Please do needful

Nirmal