> >> If a Mikrotik pppoe-server stops, or the accounting-stop-packet from
> >> the pppoe-server does not reach the radius-server, the IP-address is
> >> not freed from the ip_pool, meaning we get "stale" sessions in the
> >> IP-Pool.

>Now I think about it, there's supposed to be an accounting packet that
>comes in when a NAS is shut down... I just don't recall if rlm_ippool
>processes it or not. ^_^

the rlm_ippool processes only the accounting_STOP-packets, (and, of course, the
start-packet as well)

I am not able to zap the IP from the pool using radzap - but as long as the
rlm_ippool processes accounting_stop-packets, I should be able to use
radclient, as in

"echo "User-Name = username, Password=password" | radclient  <radiusip>
<method> <radius-password>"

I am, however, unsure of how to construct this command line in order to send an
accounting_stop-packet. Anyone have any experience here?

--
Med vennlig hilsen/Sincerely
Alfred H. Dahl