You need to add the sql counter for it like:

$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/sql.conf

                sqlcounter noresetcounter {
                counter-name = Max-All-Session-Time
                check-name = Max-All-Session
                sqlmod-inst = sql
                key = User-Name
                reset = never
                query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='%{%k}'"
                }

I am adding my radiusd.conf file to: http://jabali.net/~carl/?link=2
as there are other entries that you need to add.  You may have to compile
--with-experimental-modules so that you get the sql counters.  Others on this
list might be able to enlighten us on that.  I tried it with the rlm-sql
counters but they caused a segfault on authentication.

Carl Peterson