If you use rpm then you could use rpm -qa | grep mysql...but then you could use rpm to install freeradius :/

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:23:50 +0000, Neil Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm guessing they aren't - install them via rpm or whatever method you
> choose.
> Not sure how to check if the development headers are installed but you need
> to specify at install time

I don't know what your os is but in mandrake I can pull up installed
software (under (I think) system>configure>packages>installed
software) and search there to see what I've got. You might have
something similar..
Then you could just look for sql and see if any of your installed
software has the word devel in it. If it does you just need to check
to see if that version is acceptable.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html