Paul Hampson wrote:
On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 01:33:45AM +0100, Thor Spruyt wrote:
I downloaded lastest nightly build and the libltdl isssue is still
there.

Can you use the system libltdl? I hadn't realised this issue still existed, but I build with the system libltdl, not the one in FreeRADIUS.

After searching for a while in the ./configure options, I found out ...
- from ./configure --help that there's a --with-system-libtool option and then the same problem exists!
- from the INSTALL document that there's a --disable-ltdl-install option and then make continues properly
(there are make errors in the rlm_eap module however, if someone needs the compilation output, then I can provide that)

Is it prefered to build with or without libltdl that comes with freeradius?

-- Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.thor-spruyt.com
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65
Bestel nu uw exemplaar van Operationele verkoop (Walter Spruyt -
Liesbeth Huysmans) via www.salesguide.be Ontdek de Telenet Hotspot
service op www.telenet.be/hotspots