Hi to all and my best wishes !

I'm trying to create a structure with proxy-RADIUS and multiples vlans on different sites (on a 802.1x WIFI network)
My project is to differenciate a local user (with all rights on the local network) and a remote user (authentificated by a proxy-Radius). The first will fall in vlan 10, the second in vlan 20 (for example) even if groups are the same.
Example : John DOE in "job_titular" group at Paris shouln't be considered as "job_titular" in New-York... (of course, vlan 10 in Paris doesn't match vlan 10 in NY but vlan 11 and vlan 20 in Paris correspond to vlan 12 in NY)...

local authentification : group ==> vlan affectation
remote authentification : group has to be changed in "remote_job_titular" ==> vlan affectation

I'm a newbee with freeradius and have order the "Radius" book (but at present time, it is not disponible because "re"-printed), so I just need some help to know if it's possible and wich files should I modify...

Thanks to all,
David