Hi all

Im trying to use the B2bua with Radius but some
problems is happening here. When I send a "INVITE"
from the SER to the B2bua, it try authenticate, but it
doesnt work. The text below is the log of the Radius:

radius_xlat:  'SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op
FROM radcheck WHERE STRCMP(UserName, '16004') = 0
ORDER BY id'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 3
rlm_sql_mysql: query:  SELECT
id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck WHERE
STRCMP(UserName, '16000') = 0 ORDER BY id
radius_xlat:  ''
radius_xlat:  'SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op
FROM radreply WHERE STRCMP(UserName, '16000') = 0
ORDER BY id'
rlm_sql_mysql: query:  SELECT
id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radreply WHERE
STRCMP(UserName, '16000') = 0 ORDER BY id
radius_xlat:  ''
rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the database for
request from user [16000]
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 3
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns notfound
for request 6
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 6
auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration
found for the request: Rejecting the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.

At the last lines, we can see something about the
method Auth-Type. The table radcheck already have the
data about that user 16000.

id  UserName   Attribute        op   Value
1   16000      User-Password    ==   123456
2   16000      Auth-Type        :=   Digest
3   16000      Session-Timeout  ==   10

Ok. It is the problem: I cant authenticate. Do you
know something that I can do? I didnt find any
solution at the forum.
Thanks a lot.

Bruno Machado