thanks dustin.. it's working as expected...

--haizam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dustin Doris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 09:15
Subject: Re: Block group of ISDN connection

That is the problem.  Connection-Type isn't a radius attribute.  You use
that file, ldap.attrmap to map a Radius Attribute to an LDAP Attribute.
However, Connection-Type is not a valid radius attribute.  So, freeradius
is failing because it doesn't recognize Connection-Type.

If you want to check to see if the user has radiusConnectionType unlimited
in ldap, then modify the radiusd.conf ldap section with this

groupname_attribute = radiusConnectionType
groupmembership_filter =
"(&(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})(objectclass=radiusprofile))"

Then change your users file to this

DEFAULT NAS-Port-Type == "ISDN", Ldap-Group == "UNLIMITED", Auth-Type := Reject
Reply-Message = "Your account has been disabled."

That will tell freeradius that if the NAS-Port-Type is ISDN, then do a
lookup to ldap for radiusConnectionType = Unlimited.  If those two match,
then it will add Auth-Type = Reject to it.

Hope that helps.

Dusty Doris