rex lau wrote:
I am using FreeRadius1.0.1 in Linux Fedora2. And I install mysql4.1.8
also. When I use root login and test the FreeRadius server by
NTRadPing software, That can be authorized. However, I try to use the
username in Mysql. it cannot be authorized. I find the log as follow:
Error: rlm_sql: Unknown attritbute Frame-Protocol
Error: rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database

As it says: UNKNOWN ATTRIBUTE (read carefully and watch a missing "d")

--
Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.thor-spruyt.com
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65
Bestel nu uw exemplaar van Operationele verkoop (Walter Spruyt -
Liesbeth Huysmans) via www.salesguide.be Ontdek de Telenet Hotspot
service op www.telenet.be/hotspots