I have made some tests:

I manage the mysql database using phpmyadmin.
I have created a new user called test with Max-All-Time of 60 seconds in
radcheck.

                        37      test    User-Password   ==      test
                        45      test    Auth-Type               :=      Local
                        46      test    Simultaneous-Use        :=      1
                        51      test    Service-Type    :=      Framed-User
                        52      test    Max-All-Session         :=      60

I have made the login in with this user and the logout getting the following
information in radaact table:

108 test 24bba53161ef5973 test 127.0.0.1        0 Ethernet      2005-01-11
11:46:04
0000-00-00 00:00:00     0  RADIUS 0    0
Login-User      0       0
109 test 24bba53161ef5973 test 127.0.0.1        0 Ethernet      2005-01-11
11:46:04
2005-01-11 11:46:33     56 RADIUS 1500 40
User-Request    Login-User      0       0

I have only spent 29 seconds but radius doesn't let me reconnect with this
user.

NAS should disconnect users after max time, and radius should avoid o permit
the access when time is over or not, is it right ??

>Hi all,
>
>I am expriencing similar problem i.e. my radius does not disconnect users
>after their daily-limit is exprired.
>
>Kindly help on what to doto rectify this.
>
>Thank you.
> RADIUS sends a Session-Timeout (how many seconds the user can stay online)
> along with the Access-Accept.  Then NAS disconnects the user after this
time.

> rlm_sqlcounter will 'calculate' the Session-Timeout to send to the NAS.
>

> --- Egoitz Aguirre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>  Ahhh, Thanks I did not understood that very well, in some way this is
>> logical but what is the part that generates the disconnect signal, the
>> radius
>> or the NAT?
>> Does rlm_sqlcounter module generates timing signals so that NAS
disconnects
>> clients or may be is the NAS the one whitch will ask periodically for
>> accounting
>> information?
>>
>> Egoitz Aguirre

>> users
>> >
>> >  FreeRADIUS doesn't disconnect users.  The NAS disconnects users.
>> >
>> >  If the users aren't being disconnected, then fix the NAS.
>> >
>> >  Alan DeKok.
>> >
>> >-

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html