Hi

Add to your httpd.conf in the modules after the word in italics  (AddType) the  following:

# AddType allows you to add to or override the MIME configuration
# file mime.types for specific file types.
#

AddType  application/x-tar .tgz
AddType  application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType  application/x-httpd-php .php3

and restart your apache then it will display correctly.

I hope this help.

ARUNA MUHYIDDIN,
MONARCH COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED,
2, AGORO ODIYAN STREET,