Hi all,

I am trying to get radius, hotspot, and snmp to all work together to allow a user to authenticate to radius through a Mikrotik hotspot, then have radius use snmp to figure out where the request is coming from. I have managed switches so, the snmp walk should not be hard. Here are my questions:

Is there a way to have an authentication request trigger a script, passing the user-name as a parameter? And then have the script return a value to radius, then have radius return this value to the hotspot in the form of a value-pair?

Part 2. I know this is more of a Mikrotik forums question, but I will post it here just cuz. Is there a general purpose attribute that I can use for a mikrotik, that I can also refer to in the alogin.html page which is served from the hotspot servlet?

AtDhVaAnNkCsE.

Robert Ulbrich

Dynamic Information Systems

1700 George Bush East Ste. 200