It 's the same thing. Proxyradiusserver is the backup of primary wich
is the backup of secondary. (I have 3 backup)

If proxyradius is down, all is down. Ok for test but

for example :

i use radtest testuser password localhost auth secret

this command order to call 127.0.0.1,but if the service freeradius is
down at 127.0.0.1. Nothing work. It's normal that this solution couldn't
work.

I would like to have a solution which allow me to test like real
condition ?

Thanks for all

Envie de discuter gratuitement avec vos amis ?
Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger http://yahoo.ifrance.com