Running it as a daemon ...

Even with the current version there is still the problem of it not
running unless you run it in debug mode or use -s and -f.

This may be because I compiled it without shared libraries.  However,
when I left shared libraries on it would not load rlm_eap.so ... (was
not installed anywhere)

I would appreciate any help anyone could give me.  I finally got my
powerbook to authenticate to it and that wasn't easy.  Had to set up
EAP, TLS, TTLS (all using the test certs they give you) and MSCHAPv2.

A far cry from simply user name & password attributes! : )

--
-a