Dear Dustin,

Below you will find the complete output of radtest.. the command is as following:

radtest '' '' localhost 1 password

below u will find the error i mentioned:

rlm_sql (sql): zero length username not permitted

  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns invalid for request 1

this is also the same error I find in radius.log

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:34720, id=68, length=52

        User-Name = ""

        User-Password = ""

        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255

        NAS-Port = 1

  Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf

  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 1

  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop for request 1

  modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for request 1

    rlm_realm: No '/' in User-Name = "", skipping NULL due to config.

    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "", looking up realm NULL

    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"

  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 1

  rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP

  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop for request 1

  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns notfound for request 1

rlm_sql (sql): zero length username not permitted

  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns invalid for request 1

modcall: group authorize returns invalid for request 1

Invalid user: [/] (from client localhost port 1)

Delaying request 1 for 1 seconds

Finished request 1

Going to the next request

--- Walking the entire request list ---