Hello everybody.
I have installed Mysql, PHPMyAdmin.
Both of them seem to be working fine...but ...
whenever I try to query Mysql from web, I get an error "Could not connect to Mysql", although I can connect to the database through command line.
I have also installed freeradius with basic configuration. I mean the deamon is up and working.

I have NOT install devel pakage as O'Reilly book says, cause I think those packages are obsolete.
The same goes to mod_auth_mysql module for apache2. Do I have to install devel and mod_auth_mysql, since I use the latest versions of Mysql and Apache??
I  also use ncurses for Mysql and System V compatibility.

So does anybody have an idea upon this ?

Thanks in advance,

Eva Kolega
NOC -TEI of ATHENS