AJ Grinnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Im sorry, I have not seen any replies that you may have given me.

  You not only saw, you responded.  Please remember the answers you're
given on this list.  It helps to avoid repetition.

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2005-January/039604.html

> the wireless, Windows XP asks for a username and password, both of
> which are in active directory. I can authenticate against the users
> file and a mysql database in the same fashion, why would ldap not
> work?

  AD isn't an LDAP server.  It's close, but it doesn't supply what
FreeRADIUS needs.  See "ntlm_auth" in radiusd.conf.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html