Hi all

Im using the B2BUA, FreeRadius and SER proxy to make
calls to PSTN network. When I use the B2BUA without
authentication, the process run perfectly. However, I
cant put the b2bua working with authentication. We can
see the log of FreeRadius below:

rlm_sql (sql): sql_set_user escaped user --> '16010'
radius_xlat:  'SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op
FROM radcheck WHERE STRCMP(Username,
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]') = 0 ORDER BY id'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 4
rlm_sql_mysql: query:  SELECT
id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck WHERE
STRCMP(Username, '[EMAIL PROTECTED]') = 0 ORDER BY
id
radius_xlat:  ''
radius_xlat:  'SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op
FROM radreply WHERE STRCMP(Username,
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]') = 0 ORDER BY id'
rlm_sql_mysql: query:  SELECT
id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radreply WHERE
STRCMP(Username, '[EMAIL PROTECTED]') = 0 ORDER BY
id
radius_xlat:  ''
rlm_sql:  check items
     User-Password == "teste"
     Auth-Type := digest
rlm_sql:  reply items
     Reply-Message = "Authenticated"
     Sip-Rpid = "16010"
rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the database for
request from user [16010]
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns notfound
for request 8
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 8
auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration
found for the request: Rejecting the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.

The SER and FreeRadius run at the same pc. The b2bua
run at another. I inserted the code below twice:

1)to the IP of SER`s pc
2)to the IP of B2BUA

client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX{

        secret          = teste
        shortname       = XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX #my_ip
        nastype         = other
}

Ok, people. It`s the problem. I think the answer is by
my side, but I didnt see it yet.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Bruno Machado