the start/stop script of the debian freeradius package is faulty
as well. let me know if you need a modified script and i'll mail it
to you.

cheers,

sven

Lincoln Smith wrote:
Err as usual found the solution shortly after posting...

Lincoln Smith wrote:

Hi there

Module: Loaded eap
rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: rlm_eap_tls.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
radiusd.conf[9]: eap: Module instantiation failed.

Is it the case that PEAP/TLS/TTLS support has been removed from the freeradius package in debian testing? The libraries appear to be gone and all I've managed to turn up on the web is a small entry in the the changelog alluding to (licence?) conflicts with openssl.

Is this situation likely to reverse anytime soon?

Cheers