Thank you all for the help on my issue. There was a problem with Samba
not conencting correctly to my pdc. I can now authenticate over 802.1x
to my AD using my username and password. The final question I have
here deals with the ntdomain hack. Radiusd.conf says not to use it,
Iand I can strip the realm off of realm\\username, but when doing
this, I get the error: Identity does not match username setting from
eap identity. I have also seen a patch to correct this, but it was
from a couple years ago. Is this fixed in 1.0.1? How can I make this
work?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html