Hi List,

How does FreeRadius handle Login-Time attribute...?
In the README of FreeRadius, it's written:

  "Radiusd calculates the number of seconds left in the time span, and
  sets the Session-Timeout to that number of seconds. So if someones
  Login-Time is "Al0800-1800" and she logs in at 17:30, Session-Timeout
  is set to 1800 seconds so that she is kicked off at 18:00."
Does it mean FreeRadius read the Login-Time attribute in users file, then calculate the time left based on current time and set the value in the session-timeout attribute ? If that's the case what happens if the users file contains both login-time attribute and session-timeout attribute ?

I read somewhere that login-time is an RFC defined attribute...which RFC defines it ? I can't find any info on the net

Thanks for clearing my doubts,
Lara