This one is a bit above my head, trying to set up accelleration and our
vendor has advised that I need to do the following...

"your radius must be setup with the custom authentication reply. Defining
this attribute in your dictionary may vary depending on your radius
software. The attribute is: VENDORATTR 7000 Slipstream-Auth 1 string
The value must be set as true"

How would I set that up in Freeradius... would I create a
dictionary.slipstream containing the following???

VENDOR  slipstream    7000
BEGIN-VENDOR slipstream
ATTRIBUTE    Slipstream-Auth     1       string
END-VENDOR slipstream

then add a "Slipstream-Auth = false" in the main "default" section of users
so it is off by default, and then turn it on thusly in the users file for
the users in the slipstream group?

DEFAULT         Group == "slipstream"
                Slipstream-Auth = true,
                Fall-Through = 1