If you run freeradius in debug (radiusd -X) mode there is no
threading!!!

I run freeradius 1.0.1 on redhat linux as3.2

I do accounting to a mysql-database. In radiusd.conf I have:

accounting {
        detail
        redundant {
                sql
                ok

To test failure of sql-server I block incoming packets from sql-server
with iptables.
If packets are blocked freeradius hangs and does not answer
incoming requests - even authorisation requests which do not need
sql-server.
Output from radiusd -X stops after showing the sql-statement send
to mysql-server.

Output continues normally after I release the iptables filter.

Grüße

Hans-Peter Fuchs

Hans-Peter Fuchs - RZKR, Zimmer 20
Zentrum fuer angewandte Informatik - Universitaetsweiter Service RRZK
Universität zu Köln - Tel: 0221-470-6972

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html