You could do it with the users file by adding a "DEFAULT" user re:

DEFAULT
        Service-Type = Authenticate-Only,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Fall-through = yes

I haven't tried a DEFAULT entry without any check-items. If it doesn't
work you could use (any User-Name greater than one char):
DEFAULT User-Name =~ "^.+$"

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html