Hello

My configuration is : Proxy Radius --->  primary radius
                                   --->  secondary radius

                                   ---> remote radius for realm
company.com
                                   ---> ....

In Primary Radius, I want to add in reply message the text "LOCAL" (for
example (primary radius return : Reply-Message = " original text +
LOCAL"

is it possible ?

i have make that but it doens't work :

in primary radius,

radiusd.conf

 attr_rewrite LOCAL {

 attribute = Reply-Message
 searchin = reply
 searchfor = "[+ ]"  # is it the good parameter ?, is there a man for
this parameter ??
 replacewith = "LOCAL"
 ignore_case = no
 new_attribute = no
 max_matches = 1
 append = yes

 }

authorize  {

LOCAL    #is it the good place to put LOCAL ?

}

it doesn't work. help me

Envie de discuter gratuitement avec vos amis ?
Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger http://yahoo.ifrance.com