Hi there !

I've a problem with my proxyRADIUS server :
I've configured two freeradius server (each in v1.0.1, EAP-TTLS
activated). When I log on the first server (from a Cisco AP-1100), it's
OK. I change IP address of the radius server on the NAS : direct login
is ok.
Now I use the syntax '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (configured proxy.conf and clients.conf on each servers of course) but I've this log on the second
server :
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.1.1:1814, id=0, length=162
User-Name = "anonymous"
Framed-MTU = 1400
Called-Station-Id = "000e.8440.bbb0"
Calling-Station-Id = "000d.54a1.6e8e"
Service-Type = Login-User
Message-Authenticator = 0x7775308bbdc7e890a1b0b90518ef5da9
EAP-Message =
0x0202001f01616e6f6e796d6f75734072656d6f74652e6772656e65742e6672
NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
NAS-Port = 8731
NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.7.1
NAS-Identifier = "ap-maquette"
Proxy-State = 0x323035
Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 5
modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop for request 5
modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for request 5
rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "anonymous", looking up realm NULL
rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 5
rlm_eap: EAP packet type response id 2 length 31
rlm_eap: No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns updated for request 5
users: Matched DEFAULT at 158
modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 5
modcall: group authorize returns updated for request 5
rad_check_password: Found Auth-Type EAP
auth: type "EAP"
Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group authenticate for request 5
rlm_eap: Identity does not match User-Name, setting from EAP Identity.
rlm_eap: Failed in handler
modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns invalid for request 5
modcall: group authenticate returns invalid for request 5
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [anonymous] (from client vega port 8731 cli 000d.54a1.6e8e)
Delaying request 5 for 1 seconds
Finished request 5

I don't understand where is my mistake but the message is clear : rlm_eap: Identity does not match User-Name, setting from EAP Identity.

is this patch usefull ? or isn't possible to have EAP-TTLS proxified ?
http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2003-November/006393.html

In the archive list, I've found a solution with the file hints but I'm not able to understand the syntax (the guy says he has used this) :
%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}}

Thanks to all, David