For the way the server works currently, you will need to append your CRL file to the end of your CA certificate. When FreeRADIUS reads in the CA certificate, it will get your CRL as well. You must generate your own CRL using the openssl commands. See "man crl" for more information.

--Mike

-----------------------------------
Michael Griego
Wireless LAN Project Manager
The University of Texas at Dallas

Jacques VUVANT wrote:
Hi all
I've installed and use freeradius 1.0.1 for EAP/TLS auntentication. It work well without CRL. But each time I want to active check_crl = yes on eap.conf file , authentication fail with following message :
*** unable to get certificate CRL***
Someone can help me on following questions :
what looks like crl file ?
where (dorectory) do the be ?
some modifications to do on .conf file ?
Thanks for any answer
Jacques VUVANT