On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Matt Moore wrote:

Hey, Thanks for the help...

Still having difficulty, although I think you are
right on target.

LDAP appear to respond correctly then Radius states
that the User-Password attribute is missing.  Isn't
this what I set with the ldap.attrmap and
dictionary_mapping in the radiusd.conf?

Here are snippets from configs and the radiusd -X
output for the failed eap request...
Please let me know if more is needed.

Thanks,
Matt

DEFAULT Auth-Type := LDAP
        Fall-Through = 1

You are setting Auth-Type to LDAP. The ldap module does not perform authentication, the eap module does. The ldap module will just extract the user password (in the authorize face). Freeradius should be able to figure out things on it's own without you having to worry about setting Auth-Type to anything.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece