[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

I'm using freeradius + mysql and two cisco access server (2610 and 5300).
I have group default defined on my database with an entry to
Called-Station-Id that look like this:

+----+-----------+-------------------+----+---------+
| id | GroupName | Attribute         | op | Value   |
+----+-----------+-------------------+----+---------+
|  1 | mygroup   | Auth-Type         | := | Local   |
| 16 | mygroup   | Called-Station-Id | != | xxxxxxx |

The problem is that every connections from 5300 are O.K, but all connections
from 2610 fail.
If i'm delete the Called-Station-Id entry from my database, then there not
errors conection from 2610: everything work O.K.

Looks like the 2610 does not send the Called-Station-Id or send a other one than you expect it to send. Try some debugging and take a closer look at the transmited attributes.

-- Gerald