Hi Rizwan,

You could replace AuthPAM_Enabled with AuthRadiusAuthoritative and try.

Regards,
Raza.

Rizwan Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
I am trying to configure pam_radius_auth module with apache2
on Debian (why not mod_auth_radius specially made for apache?....
because if this works then eventually I plan to setup the PAM module
with BOA-Webserver used at my company).
I have the Radius server up and running on ServerA and apache running
on the NAS. Then I built the pam_radius_auth module that exists under
/lib/security/, The module works fine with remote console login on the
NAS using remote Radius Auth (/etc/pam.d/login)
Eventually, I created a file /etc/pam.d/httpd for use by Apache server
on the NAS and added the entry:
auth required pam_radius_auth.so (so that Apache can use
the PAM module)
Then, I added the following entries to /etc/apache2/apache2.conf

AuthType Basic
AuthName "Radius Authentication"
AuthAuthoritative off
AuthPAM_Enabled on
AuthRadiusCookieValid 5
AuthRadiusActive On
#require valid-user (optional)

But, when I start apache server..if gives the following warning:

Invalid Command 'AuthPAM_Enabled'

Which means that the command is not recognized....and I don't get any
password prompt to access the secure html page!!!
Can anyone kindly tell me the right command set to be added to
apache2.conf .... (or .htaccess file ) ?????
Is there anything else I will have to fix????
Thanks.
Rizwan Khan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html